Friday, April 17, 2009

Tour Eiffel de Singapour!!

A couple of days ago Liberty and I received some more lovely mail! This time from Sans in Singapore. In the package was the tiniest Eiffel tower! SO tiny, just 21mm (7/8 inch) tall! I had told Sans I was looking for one here but had only ever found one as part of a necklace and it was ridiculously expensive. Everyone who sees this Eiffel tower is just blown away by how small it is. She also included two sweet little candles (you can see one up there in the new blog header by the blue jug.)
A while ago Sans sent me some flowers. I used the yellow paeony looking ones in the basket arrangement on the table here. In the latest package there were some tiny flowers that I have 'planted' in my little garden. (Rosanna - the garden should be finished this weekend, then I will reveal all! LOL!) Some of the large flowers had holes in them so they could be used as beads, Liberty has had great fun making jewellery!
There were hairclips for Liberty which she loved so much she's gone to sleep in them and a little porcelain doll - which Liberty wasn't too sure about at first but today it had joined her family of dolls and was having a great time! LOL! I'm sorry I don't have pics of everything, today turned into a crazy day. We unexpectedly ended up at the cousins for dinner and got back home way later than I thought we would with one very tired and upset Liberty! I can only hope she will actually sleep in tomorrow - something she rarely does!
Mercedes

10 comments:

  1. Mercedes wow!!! what a nice gifts and the happy face of Liberty with her brazelet.
    Have a great week-end
    Meli

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO SO SO sweet!! And ohh my goooodnes!! Liberty is just too darn adorable!!!!!!

    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Gifts Mercedes. Liberty is showing off her Bracelet to perfection..
    Looking forward to seeing your Garden.
    Mini Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful gifts and Liberty looks beautiful with het bracelet.

    Love Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Mercedes, how do you make flowers in plastic bags look so good ! LOL! Your furniture are fabulous! Arm chair outstanding! Where did you get it? Or did you make it from some toothpaste caps or something knowing how nimble you are with stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi beautiful girls! somebody looks very happy with her new bracelet...
    I'm looking forward your garden and the new header is a delight. Hugs to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your new header. All the neat things you have in there. Liberty looks good modelling her new bracelet. Can't wait to see your new garden evolve.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sans, the chair is made of resin I think. I bought it off a lady at our club because it looks French and I love the colour. It sits on my 1:1 dressing table 'cos it's just beautiful to look at and is a similar colour to my bedroom walls.
    Mercedes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that picture of Liberty with her bracelet!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merce, I am copying your pics onto my post at the Projects Blog and extracts of this post :D. Hope you are ok with it? A part swap and part musing post. Love Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!